“I’m turning into my mother!”
July 30, 2008
Habits/Mannerisms of my Parents that I Realize I Have:
- Mom: Telling other people to “tell them about [that time].” Essentially making other people tell stories I like.
- Dad: Poking people in the arm pits
- Mom: Making goofy faces, especially fake pained expressions.
- Dad: HUUUGE cheesy grins
- Mom: Changing my car mirrors once already on the road.
- Both: Back seat drive. A Lot.
I feel more like them every day, and I love it. I’ll add more if I think of them…
- Mom: Telling older people to “stay out of trouble!”